Protein and Oats Breakfast Smoothie:
· 1/2 cup of Instant Cooking Oats
· 1 cup of non-dairy milk
· 1 banana
· 2 or 3 strawberries
· 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder
1. Soak the 1/2 cup of instant oats (one serving size) overnight (or for 1-2 hours before consuming) in water to make them more digestible. Drain and rinse them, and then add them to a blender with 1 cup of non-dairy milk.
2. Add 1 banana, a few strawberries, and a scoop of chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder, and blend! You can also add some ice if you like your smoothies extra cold!
Whey protein balls
· 6 scoops Chocolate whey protein
· 3 cups Instant Cooking Oats
· 15 raisins
· 1/2 cup cashews, crushed
· 2 tbsp Raw cacao powder
· 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
· 1 tbsp Coconut oil
· 3/4 cup Low-fat milk
· 1 tbsp Honey
· 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut butter
· 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
1. Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl (except the shredded coconut) and mix
2. Add Coconut Oil to dry ingredients and stir well
3. Add milk, honey, and peanut butter. Keep mixing until all ingredients are evenly mixed. (mixture will be sticky)
4. Scoop some of mixture with a tablespoon and form balls with your hands
5. Roll each ball in the shredded coconut
6. Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate for 10-45 minutes depending on desired texture
Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe
Whip up an easy banana and yogurt smoothie, with a kick of coffee. Protein, fiber and caffeine? There's your morning jolt!
· 1 cup chilled water
· 1tsp Instant Coffee Powder
· 1 1/2 bananas, cut into chunks
· 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
· 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
· 2 tsp honey
· 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
· 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
· 6 ice cubes
1. Place all the ingredients in a heavy-duty blender(one that can crush ice).
2. Blend until smooth. Serve.